We are looking for a Fullstack developer
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer for 32 to 40 hours per week for our location in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Rotterdam or wherever you can do the job.
Who are we?
Polder Knowledge helps organisations on their way to the world of tomorrow. As a technical partner we understand our client’s business. We translate their challenges into smart online solutions. We find process optimisation and working on socially significant (web) applications cool! From advice and concept to technical realisation, we stand by and support our clients. Besides this we work together with our partners on innovative software in the areas of quality management, talent management and cloud solutions.
Where are we looking for?
Polder Knowledge is currently looking for a medior allround developer for our amazing team. Can you make the bridge between back-end and front-end development? Do you like to work in every layer of the development process, in a professional and multidisciplinary team? Are you looking for improvement, for yourself and in business? We are looking for you!
WHO ARE YOU?
Our team is made up of highly motivated professionals who enjoy working with Polder Knowledge. In any case you will fit in perfectly with us if you have the following characteristics:
- you are energetic, highly motivated and inquisitive
- you have a pragmatic approach
- you like to share your knowledge
- you think in creative solutions
- you can take criticism (that is how we grow)
- you have good communication skills
- you have relevant work experience (min. 3 years)
- you are available 32/40 hours per week
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
You like realizing smart solutions to help our clients and make our products future proof. You have the backup of our team and an extensive partner network. As an experienced full-stack developer you will in any case be no stranger to these skills:
- Frameworks like Zend Framework, MariaDB, MongoDB, Doctrine and Apigility
- Version management; we use Git
- HTML5, (S)CSS and jQuery
- Frond-end frameworks, like Angular, React and Vue
- Write and document API’s
- Build tools like Grunt and Webpack
- Your GUI’s work on desktop and mobile
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence would be a plus
- Bonus points for TypeScript
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Besides working in a friendly team in a great organisation, we are offering you:
- a competitive salary
- space for you to develop personally and professionally (FutureFit principle)
- a great deal of diversity in projects, and scope for your ambitions
- flexible working hours
- the possibility of working from home/remote working (whatever gets the job done)
- unlimited number of vacation days (huh?)
- freedom to organise your own laptop (we use Docker containers).
- a nice office in the heart of Rotterdam
- 10 ambitious colleagues, professionals in the widest sense of the word
- an informal working atmosphere where hard work and fun go hand-in-hand
Do you recognise yourself in this description, and are you interested in this vacancy? Then email your CV and application letter to Rob Mulder via email@example.com.
Polder Knowledge is een FutureFit organisatie, in het kort houdt dit in dat we actief met jouw persoonlijke ontwikkeling en ambities aan de slag gaan. We zijn er zelfs zo enthousiast over dat we er een platform voor hebben gecreëerd waarmee iedereen het beste uit elkaar kan halen. Als we het gesprek met je aangaan, vragen we je dan ook een gratis profiel aan te maken, je ambitie te beschrijven en je omgeving om talent feedback te vragen. Mag je overigens ook nu al doen.